Restorative Dental Services in Denver, CO
Repair Teeth With Restorative Dental Services
Restorative dental services give your smile a boost and improve your oral health. Colorado Advanced Dentistry offers patients in Denver, CO, restorative dental services that help strengthen and repair teeth. Restorative dental services include any dental service that helps regain lost functionality of teeth. From dental crowns to dental implants, we can find the best dental restorative services for your needs. Dr. Snitzer and our dental team provide innovative dental services to promote oral health and allow you to show off your smile with confidence. Contact us today for an appointment.
Types of Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry is any dental procedure to help you replace, strengthen, or repair teeth. Our comprehensive suite of restorative dental options includes:
- Dental Crown – Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps placed over natural teeth to boost the size and appearance of teeth.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are made from two or more crowns to alleviate gaps in teeth. They help restore your chewing ability and improve your smile.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants replace missing or damaged teeth while promoting jawbone growth.
- Cavity Filling – We fill cavities caused by bacteria that burrow into your tooth’s enamel. We remove the damaged cavity and fill it with natural-looking composite material during the procedure.
- Root Canal – When a cavity is so deep it exposes pulp inside your tooth, we perform a root canal to clean out the infected tooth.
Who Needs Restorative Dentistry?
There is no right or wrong candidate for restorative dentistry. If you’re unhappy with the look and feel of your teeth, we can find a restorative dentistry service to meet your needs. We understand a damaged smile often makes patients feel poor self-confidence or feelings of depression. We’ll discuss the best dental procedures to help restore your smile
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
There are many benefits of restorative dentistry, including:
- Enhances your smile
- Improves functionality for speaking and eating
- Alleviates jaw pain with even distribution of bite
- Protects surrounding teeth
- Keep bite properly aligned
Why Choose Colorado Advanced Dentistry?
At Colorado Advanced Dentistry, we’re passionate about your oral health. We use the most innovative, effective dental services to help patients look and feel their best. Our restorative dentistry services ensure you’re happy with your smile. We work to find the best-customized treatment for your specific needs and desires. Our office utilizes revolutionary dental technology to address your dental concerns. From general to cosmetic dental treatments, we always put your dental health first. You join the Colorado Advanced Dentistry team when you step into our dental office.
Contact Colorado Advanced Dentistry
Colorado Advanced Dentistry understands most of our patients need restorative dentistry services at some point. We thoroughly examine your teeth every six months to monitor your dental health. We work as hard as possible to save teeth and provide restorative services if needed. Our dental team is passionate about keeping your smile as bright and happy as possible. We’ll find the best treatment for your specific oral health goals if you need restorative dental services. Contact our team today to schedule an appointment.